Monday 21 April 2014

The anthology is done

So It's finally here. I managed to get my anthology into a kindle format that works and doesn't leave too many orphaned lines. This was a lot more difficult than with the novel but hopefully I've succeeded. I'm really excited about publishing the anthology. It is me warts and all and I hope it will be enjoyable and thought provoking.

Below is another sample from the collection. Now I just have to get the paperback ready. Well that's the rest of the bank holiday sorted.



The beauty that dazzles

 

The beauty that dazzles, beholders
and draws them all into the light.
Will fade as the evening approaches,
and dusk brings on cold winter's night.
The perfectly nurtured, strong features.
Will all only last, for so long
and with the dawn of new morning.
Her sparkle and shine will be gone.

For the beauty she has, runs no deeper,
and under her skin it's not there.
If you look past the eyes of deep water.
The weakness is there, in her stare.
For true beauty and strength aren't created,
by make-up or hours at the gym.
The look and the shape that's most treasured,
can only be found, deep within.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment